Brainfeeder Brainfeeder

yes but no but very yes

despite any sort of real obvious storyboarding or organization, i really enjoyed this. some of the characters were extremely neat, and the small amount of movement they would do was really satisfying. at times it reminded me a lot of old 90s videos for FSOL and Howie B.
nicely done

A Unicorn Giggle A Unicorn Giggle

sand in the pants

its amazing how satisfying that was while still being so ridiculously stupid. absolute garbage but...in an eerily tasty way.

BirdDog BirdDog

tomato, potato

Neat stuff, really neat. I liked yr style a lot, and I see where yr influence from Firth comes from. that being said, be careful you aren't just emulating him. Some of the architecture for instance was straight up Toast boy, and there was the undeniable Salad Fingers vibe. However, it's also undeniable that you put a lot of work and care into this, and originality issues aside, you've got a really nice piece here. Keep it up, i'm sure you'll find yr 'thing' soon enough.

jackthetrippr responds:

Thanks.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Like a river of cake

Haha, i prefer this much more than yr psp squirrels piece. the pacing was great, clever humour, excellent animation. altogether really well done. nice work.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Full of potential

I loved the style and you've got great smooth animation, but the writing wasn't all there. yr take on the commercials were hilarious, but the bulk of the cartoon was just uninspired swearing and typical flash violence. it wasn't bad by any means, but the content was a bit tired. still, definitely a lot of animating talent here.

[fishes] [fishes]

Animated cake

This was really neat, I like the rotoscoped effect in parts of it. the middle section was a bit dodgey and yr writing could use a bit of work, but overall you've got a nice style. i'd say stick with the style you animate in during the introduction and outro. nice work.

Awesome Video Games Ep12 Awesome Video Games Ep12

I miss the nineties..

Like stumbling upon old VHS tapes of Video and Arcade Top 10, this makes my heart oooooooze with nostalgic warmth. perfect timing, great cuts, and nice 8bit tunes to boot. great stuff.

Another Day Another Day

nitrous oxide

i'm not sure why i like this so much, but it's hard to keep away from.
wonderful simplicity, and oddly addictive. something special.

Oxygen Oxygen

Like fine china..

Excellent work here, the animation is really smooth and cinematic. I like all the blurring effects and the addition of live video. The poem was a little dodgey, but it did it's job. Altogether nice piece.

In to your brain In to your brain

sand on bare feet

great, great work here. lots of substance here, and a really nice style. although, i agree the audio gets quite off, maybe a loader would help?
keep it up